Pa pa said the crew are naughty as it’s gone 6pm and I should keep away from them

 He might be right, they were all talking about drugs and drugs are banned on starship, I wish pa pa would speak to Elona they are meant to be married right? both are already too busy, maybe I will arrange marriage therapy for them, they are good parents, they were hanging from Saturday parties or something?

- my pa pa has a sore pee pee as he got it stuck in an elevator all weekend mom said - I’m never using one again on the ship now, they sound dangerous. I will wait for Kilroy or scrappy Doo to update me via neuralink- I’m not a happy boy tonight and I miss my family. Unckle brocks hotdog was a good point of the day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Bob the frog calling in, am I through to Starship please ? Re Jen - bad news something bad

Zeb calling in Computer can you confirm the crew we have currently found please?