Hi Bob the frog calling in, am I through to Starship please ? Re Jen - bad news something bad



Not sure if this is right channel I am Zebs ex husband she sent Jen to pick up some donuts 🍩 but she is running rampant around the moonbase cafe now for hours demanding intimate relations to put it politely and Fred and myself are worn out, nice chick and everything but she missed her redocking flight with Dragon crew which is terrible news (for us), and she is singing now and keeping the staff awake so if your guys and gals can come and literally pick her up, be great thx, 

Ps-

Please πŸ™πŸ» say hello to Zeb and tell her I am paying our 5000 tadpole’s maintenance now, I had to go undercover and pretend Elon killed me for Pepe related reasons, you know …the rug from Argos…I am not looking to be President now and on deep reflection and an education in the slammer with Sam the pickle (socks 🧦 tape man)… I understand why Zeb exposed me for the grifter I truely, humbly am, with girt cherry on top, am -I fully wholeheartedly repent - I found religion and it changed my life - Bob the frog mafia but now - ex deviant Frog 🐸 and former deadbeat dad and uncaring Kermit too xxxx I am a qualified lawyer now and grow green beans using recycled water from avocado farms πŸ’¦ 

I know greg junior isn’t my natural loins son but to me he is part of my family now and his daddy married Elon musk on starship and are in love, so any chance of a Tesla son, I can build ya a fuel free rocket using cheddar cheese πŸ§€ and string for just a dollar …I can’t believe I was so egoistic and self centred in past, I am truly humbled by the compassion I have been shown in the community since the world exploded and billions died from starvation, thx guys! Elon sent me this cheesecake picture in a meme about cheesecakes lol πŸ˜‚ you can have it for free as I am giving away everything I own just for humanity - love truely is the answer! Share, enjoy, and live your best you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zeb calling in Computer can you confirm the crew we have currently found please?

Pa pa said the crew are naughty as it’s gone 6pm and I should keep away from them