greg calling in Elon Musk says he is not my mom shocker!

 Yep he said he is a man, with man bones but I can call him Elona as a compromise. And in other news people on the Internet said he doesn’t own Mars, and okay why my mom planned a ship trip there years ago, he has set up the first robotic power plants up there so we can move in. So Dune, the capital city is located on top of Olympus Mons, so I think Elona owns it, and a book said he owned it, so case closed.

We are still orbiting the moon, and heard pa pa is having fun on the Nero throne now, it’s a special place mom says, and like a toilet where pa pa communicates with with mr beast, which made it to Uranus pre Earth collapse, he sells chocolate bars to Venus people. Milk and cookies time fanks mom 𝕏 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Bob the frog calling in, am I through to Starship please ? Re Jen - bad news something bad

Zeb calling in Computer can you confirm the crew we have currently found please?

Pa pa said the crew are naughty as it’s gone 6pm and I should keep away from them