Baby greg bloggy 2 pre breakfast - some survivors found on abandoned ship

 Good morning scrappy Doo picked up a SOS πŸ›Ÿ from a spaceship πŸš€ last night so they let me be communications expert as I can talk now, I don’t think they know what choccy milk is though so I will have to get papa or Elona out of the green room so I ask if we let them in, they might have bugs or be zombies 🧟‍♀️ 

Dragon Crew picked up Jen so hopefully she will be making me brekkie soon, she had enough donuts 🍩 to last a whole week and that is like forever.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Bob the frog calling in, am I through to Starship please ? Re Jen - bad news something bad

Zeb calling in Computer can you confirm the crew we have currently found please?

Pa pa said the crew are naughty as it’s gone 6pm and I should keep away from them