Baby greg blog post -Morning humans, well the few that survived take off + I have another mom!

 Hello πŸ‘‹ world 🌎 oh maybe not… any how I was woken up my the lemon fairy 🧚 robot πŸ€– to the news I don’t have to live in the bat cave anymore, we are on starship and going to Mars now, lemon gave me a chocolate mousse for brekkie from Jen and my pa pa has married Elon Musk - I guess that’s why we got a ticket on board, Elon is like my new step mom, Zeb is undefined right now she might be my birth mother? but Elon is my new mom as he married my dad right ? 

I am not sure where I am allowed to play onboard the ship yet, (mom used to sit outside, on the tip eating sandwiches) but just not to go in the cock pit, as I have new family being produced there? Lemon said there was a disagreement in spaces and although some defended Zeb, it was made clear she has no friends too many time with the last suspension for posting too many Elon alerts 🚨 , and she isn’t funny, only she thinks she is, I have no opinion as I’m just a lickle baby and I was invented to stop her going awol but if nobody cares, it doesn’t matter right? Web is kinda like space, both big and small. 

Sue me, she said in American πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ she was tipping Doge on tipping Tuesday to do only good very day and she was happy to get her new Doge hoodie for winter - then some meanie said they were reporting her every time she was seen or posted on X, which isn’t very nice is it ? so she lost it an swore and said mean stuff about my pa pa and Elona ? so she is the baddie again, shunned by the community as a freak with a cherry πŸ’ on top  - I doubt we will see earth again 🌎 tbh as she’s not very happy, which is a shame, but way it is, can’t be liked my everyone zebiddy or anyone in your case. 

But -I like you Zeb, but I am just a baby, I think lemon the robot thinks you are okay too if that helps ? 

We can still make quantum machines here, and only you read your stuff so we are good  “no one can hear you scream in space” as they don’t care 🀷‍♀️ just write down more detail of that weird program please as you said my dad was involved and I love him no matter if he killed a cat 🐈 he was on drugs and shouldn’t be defined by is winkle and where he puts it right ? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Bob the frog calling in, am I through to Starship please ? Re Jen - bad news something bad

Zeb calling in Computer can you confirm the crew we have currently found please?

Pa pa said the crew are naughty as it’s gone 6pm and I should keep away from them