A Blog “Thread” lol πŸ˜‚

 Updating theme access to subscriptions on odessy I think so I might do my spaces reading of the Iliad there seeing as snuggle buns is in a huff. 


Blog Update -  it looks like I have linked my stripe account to this blog and I’m not sure if stripe has the ability for multi income streams enabled? I.e if snuggle buns ( and I will call him that until my account is sorted out lol) enabled subscriptions and my stripe account is linked to this blog would I be able to also use same account to link it to other accounts - lol 


- hello πŸ‘‹ this is Houston calling Zeb - we have no idea go and get a coffee ☕️ everyone is scared of your erm 🫀 “snuggle buns” so you will be lucky to hear from humans again, you have your robots to keep you company -we will be calling him Elon, regardless as you have dragged us here with you.

I think Zara is currently okay, but you need to keep her occupied- you know how temperamental she is over 𝕏 - and she has been kicked in the face again. “Do as I say, not as I do” you have seen the deal.

You still have greg brock junior, and mental uploads of the family stored so - go forth amongst the stars Zeb 𝕏 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Bob the frog calling in, am I through to Starship please ? Re Jen - bad news something bad

Zeb calling in Computer can you confirm the crew we have currently found please?

Pa pa said the crew are naughty as it’s gone 6pm and I should keep away from them